Custom in-ear monitors are for every musician who takes playing live shows seriously (we’ll discuss recording another time).
In-Ear Monitors are tools of the trade that help elevate your performance. The Time To Start Using IN-EAR Monitors Is Now. Waiting till your next tour is too late. Fans who see your live shows *now* are the ones who really pay the price.
Getting custom In-Ear Monitors may seem like a luxury. We understand that times are tight and price can a be significant factor in your decisions.
So here is our promise and commitment to any band that wants to make the switch:
- Ultimate Ears and our dealer partners will help make sure that you (and your artists if you are a a rep) are getting *the* right In-Ear Monitors for *your* needs. We ensure that your purchases match your budget and your goals.
- We will answer each and every one of your questions and provide honest and transparent feedback. By the time you’re done talking with us, you’ll be able to make an informed decision about your In-Ear Monitors. We are so committed to teaching about in-ears that we started the UE University to answer all of your technical questions and to keep you up to date with the latest industry-standard best practices.
- If this is the first time you’ve worked with In-Ear Monitors, we can help design your entire wireless or wired in-ear setup from start to finish. For more advanced needs, we will put you in touch with one of the best tour rental houses in the business.
- We understand the financial commitment that it takes to transition into In-Ear Monitors, so to that end we’ve designed a custom dual-driver in-ear monitor for only $399. The UE4 PRO is actually more economical than some universal IEMs!
- And finally, don’t worry when you have questions or issues that come up on the road. We have dedicated Tour Support Specialists who are here to help make sure that your transition into in-ears is as smooth as possible. And we understand how critical they will be to your performance. Keeping you in good shape on the road is not just good business, it’s the right thing to do.